International CSR & Due Diligence
We have been building our (I)CSR knowledge and expertise in a variety of sectors since the 1990s (both developing policies and doing practical fieldwork in a large number of developing countries and emerging economies) and can help you out. How?
A selection of the services we provide for businesses and industry associations:
- Due diligence: How do you identify (I)CSR risks at your own site(s) or in the supply chain, from both the social and operational points of view? How do you do this based on the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises and the rules of the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights?
- Analysis/advice/implementation: Which internal business processes engender potential (I)CSR risks? Where are opportunities and threats, strengths and weaknesses? What (I)CSR strategy helps frontrunners to attain or maintain the leading position?
- Measurement: How can the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) be made tangible for your activities? How can your contribution be measured and attributed?
- Monitoring/Evaluation: How do you implement monitoring and evaluation for projects in order to, for example, strengthen their social objectives?
- Trend watching: What are the most important (I)CSR trends that need to be considered?
In addition, we help grant providers and lenders to evaluate projects with regards to (I)CSR and we help governments and civil society organizations to develop (I)CSR policies.
1. Child Labour Due Diligence in the Spice Supply Chain
2. Strengthening ICSR in G4AW Projects
3. Monitoring Chicken and Corn Production in Myanmar
4. Indirect Effects of Port Construction
5. Smallholder Farmers Closer to Certification
6. Make way for the smallholder